Vintage Ink Stamp Holder Vase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you’ve ever wondered what to do with that one gorgeous bloom from the garden as the weather turns warm, grab an old ink stamp holder. I can promise this will be the easiest and cutest 5 minute project you’ll ever do! My original plan was to remove all the stamps and replace them with flowers. The slots that hold the stamps are perfect for holding those water tubes - the kind you get when someone gifts you flowers! However, that plan changed for the better when I found one special ink stamp. Use this lovely centrepiece outdoors or in!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a vintage find into a treasured keepsake! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Wine Cork Garden Markers
- How to Make a Compost Bin
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- Budget-Friendly DIY Garden Tools Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids