Upcycled Moroccan Stenciled Pallet Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I wanted to inject a bit of brightness and the exotic into my back yard. My budget was very tight so I used an old pallet and some pots I already had. I painted the pallet with a Moroccan tile stencil to give the exotic feel and used bright blue paints to add color. I then painted the plant pots to hang from the walled garden in the same colors. I then planted some flowers into the pots. I love the walled garden it has now become a focal point in my back yard."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand