This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Upcycled Moroccan Stenciled Pallet Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I wanted to inject a bit of brightness and the exotic into my back yard. My budget was very tight so I used an old pallet and some pots I already had. I painted the pallet with a Moroccan tile stencil to give the exotic feel and used bright blue paints to add color. I then painted the plant pots to hang from the walled garden in the same colors. I then planted some flowers into the pots. I love the walled garden it has now become a focal point in my back yard."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextHow to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Feb 02, 2018
What a bright and colorful project! I think this would be a lot of fun to make.
Sep 30, 2017
. I am always finding pallets and feel to myself what a waste these things are once there initial use has passed. With this design, I can at least rescue a couple of those trashed pallets and make something useful and beautiful at the same time.
Aug 01, 2017
What a way to add a lot of color in a small space. The divider between the apartments where we live would be the perfect place to try this. I can see myself taking a couple of pallets and tightening up the spaces and hanging from my fence. With a little time and paint my "fence" could become one of a kind.
AFC Editor Annalis a
Jul 28, 2017
This is gorgeous! I love the bright blue colors. It's such a stand-out piece for your garden that everyone will be asking about.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- Indoor DIY Water Garden
- 10 Stunning Drought Resistant Flowers
- How to Build a Metal Raised Garden Bed
- Tall Garden Planter on Wheels
- How to Trim Basil
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe