Stitched DIY Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love simple DIY projects that have a big style impact. I also love planters, because what plant deserves to be in an ugly home? This tutorial for a super simple but adorable DIY Stitched Planter will have you running to the craft store. It’s a great idea to make this summer, and it’s a great excuse to get out and buy a new cute plant! You can make them whatever color you want, they’re totally customizable."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- DIY Terrarium in a Mason Jar
- Hypertufa Chair Planter
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Versatile Space-Saving Garden Tools Rack
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Wine Cork Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations