This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Stitched DIY Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I love simple DIY projects that have a big style impact. I also love planters, because what plant deserves to be in an ugly home? This tutorial for a super simple but adorable DIY Stitched Planter will have you running to the craft store. It’s a great idea to make this summer, and it’s a great excuse to get out and buy a new cute plant! You can make them whatever color you want, they’re totally customizable."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextSolar Powered Fairy Garden House
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- Solar Powered Fairy Garden House
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Hanging Solar Mason Jar Lights
- Upcycled Clock Herb Garden
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Colorful Recycled DIY Tin Can Planters
- Cool Upcycled Denim Indoor Herb Garden
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps