Spilling Window Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who doesn't love a gorgeous planter? This beautiful spilling planter with rusty windows was made from scrap bits of wood and cheap plastic picture frames. The step-by-step tutorial includes how to create faux rust with craft paints and a secret ingredient you'll find in your kitchen ;-) You'll also learn how to achieve that well-worn, "Cracked Up" paint effect in five easy steps. Place the planter on your mantel or a shelf, or hang her on the wall for some nature-inspired decor. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
- Indoor Garden Mason Jar Planters
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Vintage DIY Clog Planters
- DIY Milk Carton Birdhouse
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- Upcycled Beer Can Planters
- Vintage Scrabble Tile & Yardstick Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids