Spilling Window Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who doesn't love a gorgeous planter? This beautiful spilling planter with rusty windows was made from scrap bits of wood and cheap plastic picture frames. The step-by-step tutorial includes how to create faux rust with craft paints and a secret ingredient you'll find in your kitchen ;-) You'll also learn how to achieve that well-worn, "Cracked Up" paint effect in five easy steps. Place the planter on your mantel or a shelf, or hang her on the wall for some nature-inspired decor. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- Classy Rustic Pallet Planter Box
- How to Dig a Garden Bed
- Upcycled Lantern DIY Planters
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- DIY Letter Tile Garden Markers
- How to Build a Paver Planter
- How to Start Your Own Herb Garden
- How to Care for Strawberry Plants
- How to Plant a Lawn from Seeds
- 10 Stunning Drought Resistant Flowers