This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spilling Window Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who doesn't love a gorgeous planter? This beautiful spilling planter with rusty windows was made from scrap bits of wood and cheap plastic picture frames. The step-by-step tutorial includes how to create faux rust with craft paints and a secret ingredient you'll find in your kitchen ;-) You'll also learn how to achieve that well-worn, "Cracked Up" paint effect in five easy steps. Place the planter on your mantel or a shelf, or hang her on the wall for some nature-inspired decor. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextTerracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Terracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
- Upcycled Chicken Feeder Succulent Planter
- Wooden DIY Planter Box
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Upcycled Beer Can Planters
- Simple Succulent DIY Terrariums
- Sweet & Simple Berry Basket Succulent Planter
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- DIY Upcycled Tin Planters
- Book Planter Box Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn