Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"As the season turns, it may still be quite a while before we see green pastures again. It’s a great time of year to introduce a cheerful hanging system to brighten up your indoor space with plants! However, it's something you can start indoors and then move if you wish. It will be just as beautiful outdoors in the garden! Using empty soda bottles ties in perfectly to our philosophy of sustainable crafting – using what you have – to create a vertical garden. And the best part is that they are free!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- DIY Milk Carton Birdhouse
- Beginner Gardener Guide
- 10 Low Light Succulents (Plus 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Vintage Scrabble Tile & Yardstick Garden Markers
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Cute Paint Can Planters DIY
- Book Planter Box Design
- Aged Terracotta Pots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids