Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"As the season turns, it may still be quite a while before we see green pastures again. It’s a great time of year to introduce a cheerful hanging system to brighten up your indoor space with plants! However, it's something you can start indoors and then move if you wish. It will be just as beautiful outdoors in the garden! Using empty soda bottles ties in perfectly to our philosophy of sustainable crafting – using what you have – to create a vertical garden. And the best part is that they are free!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Wooden Crate Garden Planter
- Tree Stump Idea DIY Planter
- Phone Booth Planter
- Tin Can DIY Planter
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- Mini DIY Vertical Herb Garden
- Learn how to turn a vintage candlestick into a homemade garden plant stand!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock