Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"As the season turns, it may still be quite a while before we see green pastures again. It’s a great time of year to introduce a cheerful hanging system to brighten up your indoor space with plants! However, it's something you can start indoors and then move if you wish. It will be just as beautiful outdoors in the garden! Using empty soda bottles ties in perfectly to our philosophy of sustainable crafting – using what you have – to create a vertical garden. And the best part is that they are free!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Ice Cream Cone DIY Hanging Planter
- Upcycled Clock Herb Garden
- Phone Booth Planter
- DIY K-Cup Seed Starters
- Sweet & Simple Berry Basket Succulent Planter
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- Fire Pit Planter
- Upcycled Chicken Feeder Succulent Planter
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Guitar Planter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily