This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"As the season turns, it may still be quite a while before we see green pastures again. It’s a great time of year to introduce a cheerful hanging system to brighten up your indoor space with plants! However, it's something you can start indoors and then move if you wish. It will be just as beautiful outdoors in the garden! Using empty soda bottles ties in perfectly to our philosophy of sustainable crafting – using what you have – to create a vertical garden. And the best part is that they are free!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- Cool Upcycled Denim Indoor Herb Garden
- Upcycled Beer Can Planters
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
- Sweet & Simple Berry Basket Succulent Planter
- Wooden DIY Planter Box
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Upcycled Rainbow Pallet DIY Planter
- Frame a Vertical Garden
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- Pretty Pastel Clay Pots
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze