Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Metal shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Wire pliers
- Drill (with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung)
- Small potted plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Christmas is a time when we have to wrap a lot of presents of all shapes and sizes. Learn How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way with… Continue reading: "How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments