Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Metal shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Wire pliers
- Drill (with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung)
- Small potted plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween