Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Metal shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Wire pliers
- Drill (with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung)
- Small potted plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Hot Chocolate Bombs With Corgi Marshallows
- Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Diy French Beret Hat
- Display Shelf
- How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
- Light-up Reindeer Christmas Vase
- Hot Cocoa Tray
- Sewing Table Planter Diy
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament