Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Metal shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Wire pliers
- Drill (with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung)
- Small potted plants
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids