This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my mother was going through a cleaning purge, she brought me a metal shower caddy. You know, the kind that most college kids take with them to school! Not needing this shower caddy in the conventional sense, it sat in the garage gathering dust. Until I saw a blank space on a garden wall that needed something green. Armed with a can of spray paint and some wire pliers, here's how I easily made a DIY vertical wall planter...from a shower caddy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Metal shower caddy
- Spray paint
- Wire pliers
- Drill (with appropriate bit depending on where it's being hung)
- Small potted plants
Read NextTerracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Terracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
- Upcycled Chicken Feeder Succulent Planter
- Wooden DIY Planter Box
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Upcycled Beer Can Planters
- Simple Succulent DIY Terrariums
- Sweet & Simple Berry Basket Succulent Planter
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- DIY Upcycled Tin Planters
- Book Planter Box Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn