This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rustic Wooden Suncatcher DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This interesting piece of wood was laying around my Sisters woodshed and I wanted to try to make something out of it. A wooden suncatcher was the first thing that popped into my head. Not being too sure how it would turn out, I chose a simple circle design. I had this idea in my head to cut out circles and fill them with coloured epoxy resin. And when the sun shines through the resin the effects would be awesome. My suncatcher is just on a larger scale."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
- Spade bits and hole saw
- Epoxy Resin
- Colour pigment
- Stain and varnish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Candelabra DIY Garden Planter
- How to Start Your Own Herb Garden
- Rustic Wooden Suncatcher DIY
- 9 DIY Garden Projects Anyone Can Make
- Wooden DIY Planter Box
- DIY Wood Garden Bench
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe