We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Building a rock garden completed our goal to reduce maintenance and increase sustainability in our yard. The plantings are all drought tolerant and don’t require added watering to keep them thriving. A rock garden is a great way to put water conserving into practice! We dry stacked boulders in a semi-circular pattern spanning from one corner of the backer board to the other. Then we filled in with soil and plantings, including a miniature Ginko tree. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a boring yard into a zen oasis! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs