We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Building a rock garden completed our goal to reduce maintenance and increase sustainability in our yard. The plantings are all drought tolerant and don’t require added watering to keep them thriving. A rock garden is a great way to put water conserving into practice! We dry stacked boulders in a semi-circular pattern spanning from one corner of the backer board to the other. Then we filled in with soil and plantings, including a miniature Ginko tree. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a boring yard into a zen oasis! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Wooden Crate Garden Planter
- Tree Stump Idea DIY Planter
- Phone Booth Planter
- Tin Can DIY Planter
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- Mini DIY Vertical Herb Garden
- Learn how to turn a vintage candlestick into a homemade garden plant stand!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock