Refinishing Old Flower Pots
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Keeping an herb garden or potted flowers is a great way to keep summer close at hand. Where I was raised, along the Aegean coast in western Turkey, we always kept pots of basil on our window sills. I wanted to recreate that feel here in America, so I decided to transform some old terra cotta (and plastic) planters into Aegean-inspired herb pots. Learn how you can breathe new life into plain old terra cotta pots by refinishing them with chalk paint, stencils, jute and metal embellishments."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer