Recycled Plant Container
By: Vicky Myers from vickymyerscreations.co.uk
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- IKEA Planter Hack
- Upcycled Lantern DIY Planters
- How to Save Seeds and Why You Should Save Seeds
- Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
- Tips for How to Plant a Succulent
- DIY Garden Ideas: 24 Garden Projects
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils