Recycled Plant Container
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Upcycled K-Cup Planters
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Rustic Hanging Planter
Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
Indoor Garden Mason Jar Planters
DIY Herb Garden for Apartments
Budget-Friendly DIY Garden Tools Organizer
Fun DIY Indoor Succulent Garden
Indoor DIY Water Garden
DIY Garden in a File Cabinet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants