Recycled Plant Container
By: Vicky Myers from vickymyerscreations.co.uk
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- Mini DIY Green House
- How to Hide a House Key
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Frame a Vertical Garden
- Recycled Plant Container
- How to Save Seeds and Why You Should Save Seeds
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots
- Beginning Gardener Guide: 8 Tips On How To Start A Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Trendy Transformation DIY Peplum Dress
- Sequin Rows DIY Shirt Design
- Barb Camp, Second Chance to Dream
- Egg Carton DIY Organizer
- How to Install Drawer Pulls
- DIY Slipcover for Under $20
- A Whale of a Tale Bookends
- Essential Oil Homemade Air Freshener
- Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container
- How to Clean a Grill