Recycled Plant Container
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny