Recycled Plant Container
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Rustic Hanging Planter
- DIY Wooden Crate Garden Planter
- DIY Garden in a File Cabinet
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Upcycled Rainbow Pallet DIY Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Garden Tools Organizer
- How to Save Seeds and Why You Should Save Seeds
- Terracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
- Tips for How to Plant a Succulent
- Coffee Tin Flower DIY Vase
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage