Recycled Plant Container
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is inspired by old cake tins - the baking tins has reached their end of their cooking lives with rust appearing. Cake served with rust? no thanks!! But I hate to throw items away to landfill. Transform old tins with chalk paint spray, adding to an old plank of wood for fabulous storage. Create stylish storage - use for herbs, cacti, cleaning materials, packaging materials - there are so many ways you can use this stylish DIY storage idea."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cake tins
- chalk paint spray
- blackboard labels
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover