Phone Booth Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Whenever we’re on the hunt for unusual things to upcycle, I always have a wish list of things I’d like to find. But the fun of the hunt is that you never end up with what you originally envisioned. There’s always something you stumble on that grabs you in a way that you never expected. That’s what happened when we found this phone enclosure! You could use reclaimed wood to turn it into a planter, but we've developed a cool faux barn board that will fool even the most discerning eye! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a vintage find into a treasured keepsake! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- DIY Terrarium in a Mason Jar
- Hypertufa Chair Planter
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Versatile Space-Saving Garden Tools Rack
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Wine Cork Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations