Partner In Grime Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I came across this galvanized metal set at a garage sale for only $1, I had an idea to create something inspired by my husband. This planter is a celebration of many fun and rewarding years of DIY with my one and only 'partner in grime'! ‘Partners in Grime’ is a catchphrase that has stuck with us in our DIY journey. For this project, I was curious to see if milk paint + bonder would also stick around... on metal. I was happy to discover that it did! What catchphrase would YOU use for your metal planter project?"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesThis turned out to be one of my favourite milk paint projects. Fly over to visit Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- DIY Rain Barrel
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Beginner Gardener Guide
- Cute Paint Can Planters DIY
- 10 Low Light Succulents (Plus 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Vintage Scrabble Tile & Yardstick Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter