Old Planter Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Keeping an herb garden or potted flowers is a great way to keep summer close at hand. Transform some old terracotta (and plastic) planters into Aegean-inspired herb pots. Learn how you can breathe new life into plain old terracotta pots by refinishing them with chalk paint, stencils, jute and metal embellishments. Line up your beauties next to each other, and in the evening breeze it will feel like heaven with all that beautiful scent in the air. Tip: when planting big urns, using packing peanuts might be a good hint to keep in mind."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes