Natural Plant Spray To Repel Bugs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an easy plant spray to repel bugs from your plants. Use this on indoor plants or outdoor plants. Just spray once a week to keep bugs from eating your plant's leaves. This is an easy recipe with just two ingredients. I used lemongrass essential oil, but I also have some suggestions for other oils to use. You can also add liquid castile soap, and I have information about that and why I prefer it to dish soap."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard