This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Moss Ball Fairy Village
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Kokedamas, or moss ball gardens, are taking the internet by storm! The ancient art of binding plants into mossy, green spheres and creating beautiful floating gardens dates back to the 16th century. They're elegant, simple and easy to look after and it's a great way to showcase your plants. With the addition of a few scraps of wood and found bits you can transform your moss ball garden into a fairy village to create this stunning feature. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextDisco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf