Moss Ball Fairy Village
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Kokedamas, or moss ball gardens, are taking the internet by storm! The ancient art of binding plants into mossy, green spheres and creating beautiful floating gardens dates back to the 16th century. They're elegant, simple and easy to look after and it's a great way to showcase your plants. With the addition of a few scraps of wood and found bits you can transform your moss ball garden into a fairy village to create this stunning feature. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat