Milk Can Gardening Project
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A milk can has always been on my bucket list of things to upcycle. Thanks to this find at the Salvation Army Thrift Store, I’m finally able to scratch it off my list! It’ll make a beautiful fall decor display - indoors or out. However, with just one tweak, you can also use this for Christmas - just by swapping out the Mums for a Poinsettia! I have a great tutorial and video on how to stencil on an uneven surface. We’re also showing you all our tips and tricks to get a flawless paint finish with a paint sprayer. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves, to transform a thrift store item into a treasured keepsake for the Holidays! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids