How to Plant a Lawn from Seeds
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Starting a lawn from scratch using seed is the least expensive way to transform your home or garden. Here’s how to plant a lawn from seeds. Determine what type of grass works best for your climate and soil and check the best season to plant the seeds, which might be in spring or fall. For cool-season grasses, the best time to plant is early fall or early spring which is the second bet time. Warm-season grasses are best planted in late spring. After you prepared the soil, all you need is good quality grass seed and a little patience."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Milk Box Planter
- End Table Coastal Makeover
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- DIY-Pallet Tiki Bar
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- Petal Perfection DIY Mother's Day Card
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern