How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want to plant a herb garden with your kids, but have limited space? A recycled can herb garden can be a fun and affordable way to introduce kids to gardening and to grow some of the food and spices that your family needs. Check out our easy tutorial using regular tin cans from soup and fruit, and see how we painted them to add color and added drainage for water and plants. This fun gardening project is one your family can enjoy all summer long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass