How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want to plant a herb garden with your kids, but have limited space? A recycled can herb garden can be a fun and affordable way to introduce kids to gardening and to grow some of the food and spices that your family needs. Check out our easy tutorial using regular tin cans from soup and fruit, and see how we painted them to add color and added drainage for water and plants. This fun gardening project is one your family can enjoy all summer long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- DIY Terrarium in a Mason Jar
- Hypertufa Chair Planter
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Versatile Space-Saving Garden Tools Rack
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Wine Cork Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations