How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want to plant a herb garden with your kids, but have limited space? A recycled can herb garden can be a fun and affordable way to introduce kids to gardening and to grow some of the food and spices that your family needs. Check out our easy tutorial using regular tin cans from soup and fruit, and see how we painted them to add color and added drainage for water and plants. This fun gardening project is one your family can enjoy all summer long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern