How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want to plant a herb garden with your kids, but have limited space? A recycled can herb garden can be a fun and affordable way to introduce kids to gardening and to grow some of the food and spices that your family needs. Check out our easy tutorial using regular tin cans from soup and fruit, and see how we painted them to add color and added drainage for water and plants. This fun gardening project is one your family can enjoy all summer long. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
- What Does Annual vs Perennial Mean?
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- How to Make a Compost Bin
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- How to Grow Sunflowers
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- How to Grow Okra
- Grow Your Own Key Lime Tree
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf