We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is a project that was 7 years in the making because I couldn’t bring myself to destroy a perfectly good guitar! However, when my husband came across an abandoned guitar that was beyond saving as an instrument, it was game on! You could choose to repair split wood or leave it rustic. I'll show you how to make the planter waterproof, both inside and out, so you can keep it looking beautiful for years to come! A jigsaw makes this project a breeze. Before you know it, any old guitar could be playing a new tune!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
- What Does Annual vs Perennial Mean?
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- How to Make a Compost Bin
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- How to Grow Sunflowers
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- How to Grow Okra
- Grow Your Own Key Lime Tree
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf