Garden Art Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know you could use Cutting Edge Stencils for outdoor garden decor (besides on your patio)? We upcycled a cast-off frame and then stencilled outdoor fabric with this Birds on a Vine wall stencil to hang as garden art! Kinda apropos for a blog called Birdz of a Feather, don’t you think? I can’t believe this is our first bird-related project! Fly by for the full tutorial and video - and to see how it looks in our front garden too. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Wooden Crate Garden Planter
- Tree Stump Idea DIY Planter
- Phone Booth Planter
- Tin Can DIY Planter
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- Mini DIY Vertical Herb Garden
- Learn how to turn a vintage candlestick into a homemade garden plant stand!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock