Garden Art Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know you could use Cutting Edge Stencils for outdoor garden decor (besides on your patio)? We upcycled a cast-off frame and then stencilled outdoor fabric with this Birds on a Vine wall stencil to hang as garden art! Kinda apropos for a blog called Birdz of a Feather, don’t you think? I can’t believe this is our first bird-related project! Fly by for the full tutorial and video - and to see how it looks in our front garden too. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths