Fun DIY Indoor Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "How adorable is this DIY Indoor Succulent Garden with it’s vintage camper? And it was so easy to make. Since succulents remind me of the rocky landscaping in the Southwest and campers remind me of, well camping, I decided to go with a camping in the Southwest of the USA theme. To give the tray more visual appeal, I mixed a sheet of moss with pea gravel to make the terrain. Then I added some very convincing fake succulents with a little pot of real ones. I also grabbed an aloe to give the tray a little height and because aloe’s are just awesome."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Window Flower Box
- Cool Upcycled Denim Indoor Herb Garden
- Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
- Pretty Pastel Clay Pots
- Six Fall Flowers To Plant This Year
- Upcycled Rainbow Pallet DIY Planter
- Vertical Pallet Garden
- Upcycled Moroccan Stenciled Pallet Planter
- DIY Hanging Flower Planter
- Stackable Pallet Compost Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box