Fun DIY Indoor Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "How adorable is this DIY Indoor Succulent Garden with it’s vintage camper? And it was so easy to make. Since succulents remind me of the rocky landscaping in the Southwest and campers remind me of, well camping, I decided to go with a camping in the Southwest of the USA theme. To give the tray more visual appeal, I mixed a sheet of moss with pea gravel to make the terrain. Then I added some very convincing fake succulents with a little pot of real ones. I also grabbed an aloe to give the tray a little height and because aloe’s are just awesome."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed