Floating Teapot Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you're looking for a something a little different and whimsical to add to your garden, then you're going to love this crazy floating teapot with "faux" running water made from craft glue. It's super easy to make and you probably have everything you need in your craft cupboard (or kitchen) already. We planted a few of our succulents inside, but herbs would look lovely too, especially if the planter is going in the kitchen."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Water your plants in style with this Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project! This spring DIY project is perfect for those who like to… Continue reading: "Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project"
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
- What Does Annual vs Perennial Mean?
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- How to Make a Compost Bin
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- How to Grow Sunflowers
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- DIY Citrus Tea Towel
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe