Fire Pit Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A few summers ago I made it my mission to craft using nothing but items found on garbage day within a few block perimeter of our house. As I walked down the street on this particular day, I spotted it in the distance. As I neared, most people would have kept on going. But not me. A new perspective, a little paint, elbow grease and a vintage find is all it took to turn a rusted fire pit into this striking garden display! Once planted, it fit right into our suburban oasis."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids