Fire Pit Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A few summers ago I made it my mission to craft using nothing but items found on garbage day within a few block perimeter of our house. As I walked down the street on this particular day, I spotted it in the distance. As I neared, most people would have kept on going. But not me. A new perspective, a little paint, elbow grease and a vintage find is all it took to turn a rusted fire pit into this striking garden display! Once planted, it fit right into our suburban oasis."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into treasure! I hope this project has inspired you to 'green' your garden in more ways than one!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Terra Cotta Window Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- DIY Hanging Flower Planter
- Bathroom Light Fixture Planter
- Tin Can DIY Planter
- Book Planter Box Design
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Vintage DIY Clog Planters
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder