Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This time of the year our garden fairies need to work harder than ever to get the garden ready for the new season. Why not spoil them a little and say thank you by making them this adorable outdoor furniture set. Warning: You may need to ask your fairies' for their "butt measurements" ;-) but the end result will be worth it. This easy to follow tutorial will show you how to make the little side table and chairs using rusty scraps and nails. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Classy Rustic Pallet Planter Box
- Pots and Plants: 19 DIY Planter Ideas
- Upcycled Lantern DIY Planters
- Mason Jar Watering Can
- Ice Cream Cone DIY Hanging Planter
- Rustic Wheel Herb Garden Design
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- Double Decker Diy Bird Feeder
- Cool Upcycled Denim Indoor Herb Garden
- Add A Little Magic to Your Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Faux Brick Shadow Box Diy
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus And Spearmint Sugar Scrub
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe