Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This time of the year our garden fairies need to work harder than ever to get the garden ready for the new season. Why not spoil them a little and say thank you by making them this adorable outdoor furniture set. Warning: You may need to ask your fairies' for their "butt measurements" ;-) but the end result will be worth it. This easy to follow tutorial will show you how to make the little side table and chairs using rusty scraps and nails. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- Classy Rustic Pallet Planter Box
- How to Dig a Garden Bed
- Upcycled Lantern DIY Planters
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- DIY Letter Tile Garden Markers
- How to Build a Paver Planter
- How to Start Your Own Herb Garden
- How to Care for Strawberry Plants
- How to Plant a Lawn from Seeds
- 10 Stunning Drought Resistant Flowers