This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Want to learn how to make your own bird feeder? You can! Craft this Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath and attract birds to your backyard. If you are looking for a quick outdoor project, this is the DIY craft for you. You can make this adorable DIY bird feeder in just ten minutes. If you love birds and nature, you will love how this homemade bird feeder brings birds to your yard with joy. As an added bonus, you can make this outdoor decor project appropriate for every season by changing out the color of the ribbon!
From the blogger: "Make this fun and easy bird feeder wreath to keep birds happy and healthy during fall and winter days. A 10 minutes project that makes a great gift too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
The Designing Peng uin
Mar 21, 2018
a great idea - a way to provide peanuts for the jays that the squirrels cannot steal. Love it and the girls will enjoy making a few of them too.
Aug 25, 2017
This is such a simple but extremely clever idea, my father in law loves watching the birds come in and out of the garden! I think this could be a perfect gift idea for him from the grand kids and they would have a great time making something for him as well... Pretty much a win win all round)
May 30, 2017
A nice simple project! I love birds and also squirrels, so I can imagine the furry critters would love this as well! This would be a fun project for school kids on a nature hike or at a wildlife center where they could create these for the animals and also one to take home to,their own backyards, for getting close to nature! Love fun projects that will bring birds and critters to observe!
Mar 25, 2016
What a great Earth Day idea. I love putting out food for birds, so this would be great.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- Indoor DIY Water Garden
- 10 Stunning Drought Resistant Flowers
- How to Build a Metal Raised Garden Bed
- Tall Garden Planter on Wheels
- How to Trim Basil
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe