We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to learn how to make your own bird feeder? You can! Craft this Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath and attract birds to your backyard. If you are looking for a quick outdoor project, this is the DIY craft for you. You can make this adorable DIY bird feeder in just ten minutes. If you love birds and nature, you will love how this homemade bird feeder brings birds to your yard with joy. As an added bonus, you can make this outdoor decor project appropriate for every season by changing out the color of the ribbon!
From the blogger: "Make this fun and easy bird feeder wreath to keep birds happy and healthy during fall and winter days. A 10 minutes project that makes a great gift too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- DIY Milk Carton Birdhouse
- Beginner Gardener Guide
- 10 Low Light Succulents (Plus 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Vintage Scrabble Tile & Yardstick Garden Markers
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Cute Paint Can Planters DIY
- Book Planter Box Design
- Aged Terracotta Pots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids