Diy Solar Fountain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who doesn’t love the peaceful sound of running water? You can have your own bit of backyard oasis with a DIY solar fountain! The fountain I put together is a tiered solar fountain with a flower planter on the lower level! This fountain is made with two flower pots, one larger than the other. First, punch out the round circles in the bottom of the larger pot to create drainage holes. I punched them out with a screw driver and a hammer. Do this just for the large bottom pot. We want the top one to hold water for the fountain! Next, place the base in and check it is level. I had an old rubber storage container with ripped handles that I placed in upside down to use as the base to stack the pots. A five gallon bucket would work great for this purpose also! Then, fill the surrounding empty space with potting soil and add flowers. I planted white petunias because they like full sun and trail out as they grow. Next, place the top pot onto the base and fill it with water. We filled it to the top with our big watering can. For more in depth photos and instructions, please click below to check out the original post! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- solar fountain
- flower pots
- flowers and soil
- skewer sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Mason Jar Watering Can
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Garage to Greenhouse DIY
- DIY Garden in a File Cabinet
- How to Plant a Cutting Garden
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- How to Make a Compost Bin
- Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Wood Mosaic Coaster
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Fabric Book Jacket
- How to Care for Spanish Moss
- Paper Bag Carrots
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit For Easter
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids