This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Upcycled Tin Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Why not recycle used tin cans into something pretty and useful like some recycled flower pots? Flower pot making has never been easier! Here’s how to make tin plant pots in just a few easy steps. Tin cans are a really good material that can be easily upcycled! Any can works great for these tin plant pots and you no longer have to throw them away (and with them your money too). Because let’s be honest here! When we buy canned products, we pay more for the tin can than the product itself."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTerracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Terracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Upcycled Beer Can Planters
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial
- How to Compost at Home
- Milk Can Gardening Project
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket