DIY Twig Flower Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof! A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Candles with Burlap Ribbon & Twine
- Autism Awareness Wreath
- How to Get Natural Looking Highlights at Home
- Curl Cream Recipe
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- How to Make a Flat Single Crochet Circle
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas: 15 Projects
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Five Petal Flower
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel