DIY Twig Flower Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof! A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Upcycled K-Cup Planters
Indoor Garden Mason Jar Planters
DIY Herb Garden for Apartments
Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
Vertical Pallet Garden
Budget-Friendly DIY Garden Tools Organizer
Charming Stepped Planter
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
DIY Balsa Wood Planters
Indoor DIY Water Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil