DIY Twig Flower Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof! A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath