DIY Twig Flower Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof! A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- How to Hide a House Key
- Candelabra DIY Garden Planter
- Indoor Gardening: How to Garden Indoors, Indoor Gardening Tools, and Planting Ideas
- Vertical Pallet Garden
- Tips for How to Plant a Succulent
- How to Save Seeds and Why You Should Save Seeds
- Recycled Tin Planter
- Metal DIY House Number Planter Box
- Daisy Patterned DIY Turtle Pot
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe