DIY Twig Flower Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love adding a little rustic touch to your home decor, twigs are just perfect! They’re so easy to work with, inexpensive (aka free) and so much fun and they’re almost always foolproof! This diy twig flower pot is the living proof! A diy twig flower pot is not only a great decor idea but could also be a nice gift for friends and family. And the best thing is, these take about 20 minutes so you can make a whole bunch, for everyone."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Succulent Plant Mug
- DIY PVC Garden Watering System
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Cute and Easy Miniature Garden
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Colorful DIY Succulent Garden
- Frame a Vertical Garden
- How to Save Seeds and Why You Should Save Seeds
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- All Day DIY Plant Waterer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers