We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You know what they say, "reduce, reuse and recycle!" Next time you finish a carton of milk, rather than throwing it away, dress it up to be a fancy bird house! DIY bird houses are a great way to add some decor to your yard. You may think these bird houses are just for your crafting pleasure, but birds love to explore new homes as they fly from yard to yard. Not only will you have a blast making this repurposed bird house, but your little yard critters will thank you.
From the blogger: "Do you have a cute flock of birds in your back yard? Give them something more to chirp about with this Easy DIY Birdhouse that you can make out of an used milk carton!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
If you want to add more birdhouses to your yard, check out these DIY birdhouses that your backyard birds will love! How to Make a Bird Feeder: DIY Bird Feeder Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste