DIY Indoor Lighted Herb or Fairy Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This lighted indoor herb garden is already a favorite with the boys. The mini LED lights I strung around the garden tray and colorful birdhouses prove too irresistible. Luckily, this little tray garden is just out of reach. So, safe until their next growth spurt. The herbs fascinate the oldest too. He keeps asking to sample them. Especially, the mint. This lighted indoor herb garden was so simple to make. You can easily have it done in a couple of hours."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Window Flower Box
- Cool Upcycled Denim Indoor Herb Garden
- Mini Mason Jar DIY Garden
- Pretty Pastel Clay Pots
- Six Fall Flowers To Plant This Year
- Upcycled Rainbow Pallet DIY Planter
- Vertical Pallet Garden
- Upcycled Moroccan Stenciled Pallet Planter
- DIY Hanging Flower Planter
- Stackable Pallet Compost Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box