DIY Clean Draining Planter Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you just hate it when your pots and bins holding your flowers get dirt everywhere? It's such a pain to clean up and it ruins the ambiance of your elegant garden. You're going to want to write this new garden hack down to prevent any future dirt catastrophes. Create your own DIY crate draining planter for your precious plants to sit it. Instead of the dirt distracting those looking at your garden, they'll be able to focus their attention on your beautiful flowers.
From the blogger: "Tired of planter boxes draining dirt all over the place when you water? Make this easy DIY clean draining planter box and never have to deal with dirty planter box runoff again!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wood planter box
- Potting soil
- Gravel or small rocks
- Heavy plastic garbage bag
- Electrical tape
- Plastic straw
- Coffee filter
You can never have too many planters this summer! Check out this super unique tier planter that you can place indoors or outdoors. 3-Tier Herb Garden Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers