We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Give those little buddies something more to chirp about with a simple DIY birdhouse! This milk carton birdhouse is so easy and simple to make, kids will have tons of fun helping you make it! There are so many birds around our neighborhood and I'm trying my best to attract more in our back yard with this super cool DIY birdhouse! I just love birds and their happy chirping makes me feel so excited and relaxed at the same time! They're so cute and cheerful and their chirping is so refreshing every morning, its like a big dose of energy!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- DIY Rain Barrel
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly DIY Planter Boxes
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Beginner Gardener Guide
- Cute Paint Can Planters DIY
- 10 Low Light Succulents (Plus 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Vintage Scrabble Tile & Yardstick Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter