DIY Aphid Repellent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Getting rid of aphids in your garden doesn’t have to involve toxic chemicals when you can make your own natural DIY aphid repellent in just a couple of minutes! This is so easy but so efficient you won’t believe your eyes! If you have a really big infestation you may need to apply this spray a couple of times and even hose down your plants but typically, aphids will die after the first round of this DIY aphid repellent."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- DIY Color Blocked Candy Dishes
- Easy DIY Serving Tray
- DIY Rainbow Tote Bag