DIY Aphid Repellent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Getting rid of aphids in your garden doesn’t have to involve toxic chemicals when you can make your own natural DIY aphid repellent in just a couple of minutes! This is so easy but so efficient you won’t believe your eyes! If you have a really big infestation you may need to apply this spray a couple of times and even hose down your plants but typically, aphids will die after the first round of this DIY aphid repellent."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Coffee Tin Flower DIY Vase
Delightful Paint Stirrer Crate Planter
DIY Fairy Wind Chimes
How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
Mason Jar Cement Planters DIY
DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
Cinder Block DIY Vases
Upcycled K-Cup Planters
Red Barn Rock Landscaping
How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor