Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Aside from spending more time with my husband, this DIY pillow is probably the best thing to come out of the stay at home order this year! After finding a pair of these outdoor chairs in new condition at the curb, we thought they were a score, until we tried to relax in one. But this pillow is the perfect solution! If anyone deserves to take it easy, it’s my husband. But I bet you do too and I’ll show you how!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Solar Powered Fairy Garden House
- Succulent DIY Planter Chair
- Vintage DIY Clog Planters
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- Old Cassette Tape Succulent Planter
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Orange Peel Bird Feeders
- DIY Wood Garden Bench
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Easy DIY Farmhouse Style TV Wall
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily