This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Colorful Wood Pallet Planter Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Wood pallets are great for many things including making your own planter box! Whether a 500mm x 500mm square or planter of 1200mm x 800mm, you can use your new wooden box to start a miniature garden on your patio or apartment balcony. It can also be used for storage as a bonus! You will need a wood pallet, plastic or burlap as the liner, and tools such as a staple gun, jig, hammer, nails, or screws and drill. It does take some time (a day to complete) and elbow grease but is an affordable way to garden!"
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Wood pallet
- Wood post 2-3m
- Plastic liner or burlap
- Staple gun
- Small drill
- Measuring tape
Read NextAdorable DIY Secret Garden
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
- Adorable DIY Secret Garden
- Garage to Greenhouse DIY
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots
- Versatile Space-Saving Garden Tools Rack
- Terracotta Pots DIY Planter Wall
- Indoor DIY Water Garden
- Wooden DIY Planter Box
- Upcycled Chicken Feeder Succulent Planter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables