Candelabra DIY Garden Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to learn how to make a planter that is unique? Craft this Candelabra DIY Garden Planter! Using a thrift store planter, you can make a fabulous piece of DIY garden decor. In just three steps, you can turn a candelabra into a garden planter. It is such an easy way to add to the decor and ambiance of your garden. Plus, it's budget-friendly! Make your own chic and special DIY planter today!
From the blogger: "When a local thrift store was closing its doors, I stocked up on all sorts of random, interesting things. One such item was a large, freestanding rusted candelabra. What to do with this thing?! When in doubt, take it...outside! Instead of gathering dust in the garage, it had a better home out in the garden as decor. If you have a few minutes, you can easily make a freestanding garden planter in three simple steps!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Large candelabra
- Hanging basket + liner
- Wire snips
- Spray paint
- Plants + soil
DIY Project Instructions
Using wire snips, cut the middle bar out of the bottom of the basket so that it'll fit over one of the candle holders.
Remove the hanging chain from the wire basket.
Spray paint the wire basket to match the color of the rusted candelabra.
Slip the basket over one of the candle holders.
Insert the basket liner, plant and ENJOY!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Compost at Home
- DIY Fairy Wind Chimes
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- Recycled Tin Can Flowers
- Delightful Paint Stirrer Crate Planter
- DIY Indoor Lighted Herb or Fairy Garden
- Mini DIY Concrete Planters
- DIY Hanging Flower Planter
- Upcycled K-Cup Planters
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions