We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Have fun feeding the birds with these simple homemade birdseed bells that you can make yourself using a clay flower pot as a mold. The regular birdseed mix works fine for these bells, but it can be fun to customize your mixture too by stirring in sunflower seeds or other favorite seeds of your choice. Once the bells have dried, you can hang them outdoors from the tree branches for the birds to discover and enjoy, especially during the cold winter months."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Motivational Sign
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins