This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Have fun feeding the birds with these simple homemade birdseed bells that you can make yourself using a clay flower pot as a mold. The regular birdseed mix works fine for these bells, but it can be fun to customize your mixture too by stirring in sunflower seeds or other favorite seeds of your choice. Once the bells have dried, you can hang them outdoors from the tree branches for the birds to discover and enjoy, especially during the cold winter months."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wood Garden Bench
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game