This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Have fun feeding the birds with these simple homemade birdseed bells that you can make yourself using a clay flower pot as a mold. The regular birdseed mix works fine for these bells, but it can be fun to customize your mixture too by stirring in sunflower seeds or other favorite seeds of your choice. Once the bells have dried, you can hang them outdoors from the tree branches for the birds to discover and enjoy, especially during the cold winter months."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextToo Cute DIY Concrete Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters
- DIY Garden Wood Pallet
- Charming Stepped Planter
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Rustic Hanging Planter
- Shower Caddy for a Vertical Wall Planter
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Rustic Wooden Suncatcher DIY
- Moss Ball Fairy Village
- DIY Decorative Garden Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates