We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Have fun feeding the birds with these simple homemade birdseed bells that you can make yourself using a clay flower pot as a mold. The regular birdseed mix works fine for these bells, but it can be fun to customize your mixture too by stirring in sunflower seeds or other favorite seeds of your choice. Once the bells have dried, you can hang them outdoors from the tree branches for the birds to discover and enjoy, especially during the cold winter months."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes