We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Have fun feeding the birds with these simple homemade birdseed bells that you can make yourself using a clay flower pot as a mold. The regular birdseed mix works fine for these bells, but it can be fun to customize your mixture too by stirring in sunflower seeds or other favorite seeds of your choice. Once the bells have dried, you can hang them outdoors from the tree branches for the birds to discover and enjoy, especially during the cold winter months."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project
- DIY Concrete Garden Globes
- Tree Bench Made With Reclaimed Wood
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- DIY Garden Water Feature for Less Than $30
- Hanging Solar Mason Jar Lights
- Terra Cotta Window Planter
- DIY Fairy Wind Chimes
- Fairy Garden Water Feature
- DIY Letter Tile Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy