Bathroom Light Fixture Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We try to complete our inside renos during the winter months so we can enjoy the great outdoors once the good weather arrives. We had just finished an accessible bathroom renovation for my Mom, so in this tutorial we’re showing you how to turn an unwanted bathroom light fixture into a planter for the garden. Set aside the glass shades from the light fixture and replace them with plastic planters (it's safer for outside use)! Mix your own paint, if necessary, to achieve a bright basil green hue. Finish off with film canisters to imitate candlesticks and hang on fence."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesThis project is green in more ways than one! Next time you come across and old light fixture, think outside the box and upcycle it for the garden!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste