Upholstered DIY Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are looking for a few DIY bedroom ideas, this Upholstered DIY Headboard is the perfect way to enhance your decor. Even if you are just learning how to upholster furniture, this woodworking project is easy enough to learn and complete. This tutorial provides detailed instructions and pictures to help you every step of the way, and by choosing your own fabric design or learning how to stencil fabric, you are going to love your finished product. A homemade headboard is a personal reminder of the hard work and effort you put into your beautiful home.
Time to complete: Weekend project
Estimated Cost: $31+
Primary Technique: Fabric Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- How to Make an Ottoman
- How to Add Paper to a Bookshelf
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard