Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for a way to transform a stool into a sophisticated furniture accent, then you should check out this Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a beautiful, professional-looking ottoman. For this craft, you'll only need ten dollars and less than ten supplies. By the time you finish this DIY foot stool, you won't even recognize your old piece of furniture! This craft is quick and easy, so anyone can tackle this DIY. The finished result will make your feet comfy and impress all your guests!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids