Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for a way to transform a stool into a sophisticated furniture accent, then you should check out this Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a beautiful, professional-looking ottoman. For this craft, you'll only need ten dollars and less than ten supplies. By the time you finish this DIY foot stool, you won't even recognize your old piece of furniture! This craft is quick and easy, so anyone can tackle this DIY. The finished result will make your feet comfy and impress all your guests!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- How to Upholster a Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath