Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for a way to transform a stool into a sophisticated furniture accent, then you should check out this Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a beautiful, professional-looking ottoman. For this craft, you'll only need ten dollars and less than ten supplies. By the time you finish this DIY foot stool, you won't even recognize your old piece of furniture! This craft is quick and easy, so anyone can tackle this DIY. The finished result will make your feet comfy and impress all your guests!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Make a Chair Cushion
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween