Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for a way to transform a stool into a sophisticated furniture accent, then you should check out this Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a beautiful, professional-looking ottoman. For this craft, you'll only need ten dollars and less than ten supplies. By the time you finish this DIY foot stool, you won't even recognize your old piece of furniture! This craft is quick and easy, so anyone can tackle this DIY. The finished result will make your feet comfy and impress all your guests!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
- How to Make a Chair Cushion
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf