Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be super frustrating to find home decor that fit your style and your budget. At least for decorative ottomans, you can save money by making this Lovely DIY Ottoman! Learning how to reupholster an ottoman is actually very easy, and best of all, affordable. Buying a decorative fabric and attaching it to an old ottoman is way cheaper than purchasing new furniture. You will love how expensive and beautiful your new and improved ottomans will look when you are done. Glam it up even more with a tassel, and admire your new pieces.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextCustom Patchwork Chair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial