Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be super frustrating to find home decor that fit your style and your budget. At least for decorative ottomans, you can save money by making this Lovely DIY Ottoman! Learning how to reupholster an ottoman is actually very easy, and best of all, affordable. Buying a decorative fabric and attaching it to an old ottoman is way cheaper than purchasing new furniture. You will love how expensive and beautiful your new and improved ottomans will look when you are done. Glam it up even more with a tassel, and admire your new pieces.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe