Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be super frustrating to find home decor that fit your style and your budget. At least for decorative ottomans, you can save money by making this Lovely DIY Ottoman! Learning how to reupholster an ottoman is actually very easy, and best of all, affordable. Buying a decorative fabric and attaching it to an old ottoman is way cheaper than purchasing new furniture. You will love how expensive and beautiful your new and improved ottomans will look when you are done. Glam it up even more with a tassel, and admire your new pieces.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextHow to Reupholster an Armchair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Did you make some denim cutoff shorts this summer? I certainly did. And that is how I wound up with a small pile of leg-less jean… Continue reading: "Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans"
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Elephant Papercraft
- The Mullet Mirror
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Shamrock Salt Painting
- Llama Papercraft
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- The Amber Cowl
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern