Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be super frustrating to find home decor that fit your style and your budget. At least for decorative ottomans, you can save money by making this Lovely DIY Ottoman! Learning how to reupholster an ottoman is actually very easy, and best of all, affordable. Buying a decorative fabric and attaching it to an old ottoman is way cheaper than purchasing new furniture. You will love how expensive and beautiful your new and improved ottomans will look when you are done. Glam it up even more with a tassel, and admire your new pieces.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- How to Upholster a Headboard
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes