Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be super frustrating to find home decor that fit your style and your budget. At least for decorative ottomans, you can save money by making this Lovely DIY Ottoman! Learning how to reupholster an ottoman is actually very easy, and best of all, affordable. Buying a decorative fabric and attaching it to an old ottoman is way cheaper than purchasing new furniture. You will love how expensive and beautiful your new and improved ottomans will look when you are done. Glam it up even more with a tassel, and admire your new pieces.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Make a Chair Cushion
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart