How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Have a chair you want to add a little pizazz to? Then you need to check out this chair covering technique. Learn How to Sew Leather Slipcovers with this fabulous tutorial. Thought the exact measurements will vary for any particular chair, you can discover tips and tricks toward making leather chair covers. Even though leather is not normally what comes to mind when you think of reupholstering furniture, the unique material choice is sure to make your refurbished stylish and chic. If you have been on the search for DIY living room ideas to spruce up your home, these leather slipcovers are a great way to add a cool, vintage-style vibe to your space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids