We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got an old chair that has seen its better days? Revamp it into a stylish piece of furniture with this tutorial on How to Reupholster a Chair Seat. All it takes is a little bright colored fabric to make a chair look brand new. This DIY tutorial gives you lots of reupholstering tips and tricks, like how to remove staples from a chair with a flat screwdriver and how to make the foam for your chair match the size of your seat. With this helpful guide, you will have a reupholstered chair seat in no time!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There's something magical about a beautifully made snow globe. For a lovely one that won't break bank, try making these Metallic Trees… Continue reading: "Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes"
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Make an Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to make a gratitude journal in 5 easy steps
- DIY JOY WOOD SIGN
- DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR