We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got an old chair that has seen its better days? Revamp it into a stylish piece of furniture with this tutorial on How to Reupholster a Chair Seat. All it takes is a little bright colored fabric to make a chair look brand new. This DIY tutorial gives you lots of reupholstering tips and tricks, like how to remove staples from a chair with a flat screwdriver and how to make the foam for your chair match the size of your seat. With this helpful guide, you will have a reupholstered chair seat in no time!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Make an Ottoman
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume