How to Make an Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Ottomans are super handy to have because they can double as furniture and hidden storage. Follow this tutorial to learn How to Make an Ottoman that will free up space. This DIY ottoman has a two-level storage compartment that can fit a surprising number of beauty tools and products. Plus, thanks to the padding, it is quite comfy to sit on while you are getting ready in the morning. This DIY furniture idea can fit easily under a dressing table, too! Use a fun fabric to cover the ottoman to add a pop of color to your bathroom or bedroom.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Make a Chair Cushion
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween