- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
How to Make an Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Ottomans are super handy to have because they can double as furniture and hidden storage. Follow this tutorial to learn How to Make an Ottoman that will free up space. This DIY ottoman has a two-level storage compartment that can fit a surprising number of beauty tools and products. Plus, thanks to the padding, it is quite comfy to sit on while you are getting ready in the morning. This DIY furniture idea can fit easily under a dressing table, too! Use a fun fabric to cover the ottoman to add a pop of color to your bathroom or bedroom.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextCustom Patchwork Chair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch