How to Make an Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Ottomans are super handy to have because they can double as furniture and hidden storage. Follow this tutorial to learn How to Make an Ottoman that will free up space. This DIY ottoman has a two-level storage compartment that can fit a surprising number of beauty tools and products. Plus, thanks to the padding, it is quite comfy to sit on while you are getting ready in the morning. This DIY furniture idea can fit easily under a dressing table, too! Use a fun fabric to cover the ottoman to add a pop of color to your bathroom or bedroom.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Upholster a Headboard
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath