How to Make an Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Ottomans are super handy to have because they can double as furniture and hidden storage. Follow this tutorial to learn How to Make an Ottoman that will free up space. This DIY ottoman has a two-level storage compartment that can fit a surprising number of beauty tools and products. Plus, thanks to the padding, it is quite comfy to sit on while you are getting ready in the morning. This DIY furniture idea can fit easily under a dressing table, too! Use a fun fabric to cover the ottoman to add a pop of color to your bathroom or bedroom.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Gorgeous DIY Headboard
Custom Patchwork Chair
DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
How to Reupholster an Armchair
How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Alcohol Ink Ornaments
- 5 Great Upcycled Curtain Ring Christmas Decorations
- DIY Scandinavian Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Tree Pillows Sewing Pattern
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- Quick Christmas Coaster Garland
- Quick Tinsel Garland Wreath Tutorial
- Plaid Enterprises