How to Make an Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Ottomans are super handy to have because they can double as furniture and hidden storage. Follow this tutorial to learn How to Make an Ottoman that will free up space. This DIY ottoman has a two-level storage compartment that can fit a surprising number of beauty tools and products. Plus, thanks to the padding, it is quite comfy to sit on while you are getting ready in the morning. This DIY furniture idea can fit easily under a dressing table, too! Use a fun fabric to cover the ottoman to add a pop of color to your bathroom or bedroom.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- How to Upholster a Headboard
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes