- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Gorgeous DIY Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Create your very own Gorgeous DIY Headboard by following this step-by-step tutorial. These easy instructions will show you how to make your own DIY bed headboard, so your bed will be totally unique. Vamp up your room decor, and stylize your bed with this easy DIY headboard. You'll love your bed even more once it's sporting your handmade, one of a kind, totally cool headboard. Since it's handmade, you can pick any color or pattern of fabric you like, to match whatever color scheme you're rocking. Add these metallic, rounded tacks as a decorative element to give your headboard the perfect finishing touch.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Jun 30, 2018
I worked at a fabric place that use to make headboards and I loved watching all the different designs that our uphoster did and it gives a bed a super look. I made one for one of my sons and it turned out great. They take a little time to do the first time you make one and the nailheads take a little time to get the hang of it but in the end you will have exactly what you want and you can add a theme to it for a childs room. Nice tutorial to get you started.
Jun 29, 2018
Wow, I didn't know that you could create a headboard! This project will definitely be a must later this year! )
Jun 29, 2018
Love this idea a standard DIY headboard! I'm still figuring out my bedroom space, and this is definitely a contender
Aug 22, 2016
I'm moving this weekend and need a new look for my bedroom. This might be how I'll redo my bedroom decor. Very cool!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Upholster a Headboard
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe