Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to reupholster a chair has never been more fun than with this Faux Fur DIY Office Chair. Faux fur chairs can be expensive at the store, so buying your own fabric and reupholstering can save you a lot of money. This chair makeover adds unique style to an office or bedroom, and painting the legs of the chair a fun color really makes the chair stand out. You won't believe how comfortable your new office chair is with this gorgeous and incredibly soft faux fur.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Make an Ottoman
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume