Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to reupholster a chair has never been more fun than with this Faux Fur DIY Office Chair. Faux fur chairs can be expensive at the store, so buying your own fabric and reupholstering can save you a lot of money. This chair makeover adds unique style to an office or bedroom, and painting the legs of the chair a fun color really makes the chair stand out. You won't believe how comfortable your new office chair is with this gorgeous and incredibly soft faux fur.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There's something magical about a beautifully made snow globe. For a lovely one that won't break bank, try making these Metallic Trees… Continue reading: "Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes"
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Make an Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to make a gratitude journal in 5 easy steps
- DIY JOY WOOD SIGN
- DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR