Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to reupholster a chair has never been more fun than with this Faux Fur DIY Office Chair. Faux fur chairs can be expensive at the store, so buying your own fabric and reupholstering can save you a lot of money. This chair makeover adds unique style to an office or bedroom, and painting the legs of the chair a fun color really makes the chair stand out. You won't believe how comfortable your new office chair is with this gorgeous and incredibly soft faux fur.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe