Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to reupholster a chair has never been more fun than with this Faux Fur DIY Office Chair. Faux fur chairs can be expensive at the store, so buying your own fabric and reupholstering can save you a lot of money. This chair makeover adds unique style to an office or bedroom, and painting the legs of the chair a fun color really makes the chair stand out. You won't believe how comfortable your new office chair is with this gorgeous and incredibly soft faux fur.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextHow to Reupholster an Armchair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Did you make some denim cutoff shorts this summer? I certainly did. And that is how I wound up with a small pile of leg-less jean… Continue reading: "Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans"
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Elephant Papercraft
- The Mullet Mirror
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Shamrock Salt Painting
- Llama Papercraft
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- The Amber Cowl
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern