Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to reupholster a chair has never been more fun than with this Faux Fur DIY Office Chair. Faux fur chairs can be expensive at the store, so buying your own fabric and reupholstering can save you a lot of money. This chair makeover adds unique style to an office or bedroom, and painting the legs of the chair a fun color really makes the chair stand out. You won't believe how comfortable your new office chair is with this gorgeous and incredibly soft faux fur.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Diy Patriotic Clothespins
- Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
- Wood Fence Screen
- Sleepy Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Wreath
- Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Vintage Ink Stamp Holder Vase
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box