This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Hey! What’s going on guys? As you all know some of my most favorite projects are revamps, giving new life to old things! This project is no different. We made a super fun DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair from one that was once drab and boring. It’s a great thing when we can look at something and find a creative way to make it better. Just look how this chair turned out. Not only is it now bright and happy, but it makes great seating that is easy to store. Just pop it under your bed or behind your door and pull it out whenever you need it! This is a great DIY if you want to give new life to boring chairs."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextCustom Patchwork Chair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair Seat
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills