This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Hey! What’s going on guys? As you all know some of my most favorite projects are revamps, giving new life to old things! This project is no different. We made a super fun DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair from one that was once drab and boring. It’s a great thing when we can look at something and find a creative way to make it better. Just look how this chair turned out. Not only is it now bright and happy, but it makes great seating that is easy to store. Just pop it under your bed or behind your door and pull it out whenever you need it! This is a great DIY if you want to give new life to boring chairs."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextFaux Fur DIY Office Chair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Sep 12, 2017
Wow, fantastic! I've been wanting to give my ugly tan folding chairs a face lift for a while, and now I can!
Mar 28, 2017
Great project! I use a cute folding chair that my fianc repainted for me but it doesn't have a cushion on it. I use it for sewing so it's a little uncomfortable after awhile. It may be a good time to buy a new folding chair and make it cute like this one. The chairs are really affordable and I have all the other supplies already on hand. Thanks for such a good idea! Happy Crafting!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
Next time you are at a thrift store or getting rid of unused items, consider how you might be able to repurpose them. For example, you… Continue reading: "Quick Bath Mat Upcycle"
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- How to Make an Ottoman
- Oil Cloth Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- How to Upholster a Drop-In Seat Easily
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie