Custom Patchwork Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s an easy DIY upholster project that anyone can tackle. If you’ve got an old chair that’s in desperate need of a makeover, then try this Custom Patchwork Chair trick. This is the perfect DIY makeover idea if you have an unusually shaped chair, since you can use this method on any kind of seat or arms. It’s also a fantastic way to use up old fabric scraps. Plus, it is so simple, you don’t even need to whip out a sewing needle! You could even use this method on an ottoman as well.
From the blogger: "My beloved upholstered kitchen chair kept tearing. I had repaired it once before, but the latest rip had me ready to place it at the curb. What it really needed was to be reupholstered, but that was way beyond my skill set. However, with a little bit of leftover fabric and some fusible web, I used my iron to "upholster" the chair. Not only did I fix the tear, I created a beautiful custom piece in no time flat. Sew or no sew, that's up to you..."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
- Upholstered DIY Padded Headboard
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles