Custom Patchwork Chair
By: Kim from exquisitelyunremarkable.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s an easy DIY upholster project that anyone can tackle. If you’ve got an old chair that’s in desperate need of a makeover, then try this Custom Patchwork Chair trick. This is the perfect DIY makeover idea if you have an unusually shaped chair, since you can use this method on any kind of seat or arms. It’s also a fantastic way to use up old fabric scraps. Plus, it is so simple, you don’t even need to whip out a sewing needle! You could even use this method on an ottoman as well.
From the blogger: "My beloved upholstered kitchen chair kept tearing. I had repaired it once before, but the latest rip had me ready to place it at the curb. What it really needed was to be reupholstered, but that was way beyond my skill set. However, with a little bit of leftover fabric and some fusible web, I used my iron to "upholster" the chair. Not only did I fix the tear, I created a beautiful custom piece in no time flat. Sew or no sew, that's up to you..."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- Easy Fabric Slipcover Tutorial
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Trendy Pineapple DIY Shirt Design
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches