Custom Patchwork Chair
By: Kim from exquisitelyunremarkable.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s an easy DIY upholster project that anyone can tackle. If you’ve got an old chair that’s in desperate need of a makeover, then try this Custom Patchwork Chair trick. This is the perfect DIY makeover idea if you have an unusually shaped chair, since you can use this method on any kind of seat or arms. It’s also a fantastic way to use up old fabric scraps. Plus, it is so simple, you don’t even need to whip out a sewing needle! You could even use this method on an ottoman as well.
From the blogger: "My beloved upholstered kitchen chair kept tearing. I had repaired it once before, but the latest rip had me ready to place it at the curb. What it really needed was to be reupholstered, but that was way beyond my skill set. However, with a little bit of leftover fabric and some fusible web, I used my iron to "upholster" the chair. Not only did I fix the tear, I created a beautiful custom piece in no time flat. Sew or no sew, that's up to you..."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Reupholstered Folding Chair
- Lovely Upholstered DIY Ottoman
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Vintage DIY Reupholstered Chair
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- How to Reupholster a Chair Tutorial
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- How to Reupholster an Ottoman
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial