Custom Patchwork Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s an easy DIY upholster project that anyone can tackle. If you’ve got an old chair that’s in desperate need of a makeover, then try this Custom Patchwork Chair trick. This is the perfect DIY makeover idea if you have an unusually shaped chair, since you can use this method on any kind of seat or arms. It’s also a fantastic way to use up old fabric scraps. Plus, it is so simple, you don’t even need to whip out a sewing needle! You could even use this method on an ottoman as well.
From the blogger: "My beloved upholstered kitchen chair kept tearing. I had repaired it once before, but the latest rip had me ready to place it at the curb. What it really needed was to be reupholstered, but that was way beyond my skill set. However, with a little bit of leftover fabric and some fusible web, I used my iron to "upholster" the chair. Not only did I fix the tear, I created a beautiful custom piece in no time flat. Sew or no sew, that's up to you..."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Sew Leather Slipcovers
- How to Reupholster an Armchair
- Upholstered DIY Headboard
- How to Upholster a Chair with Fabric
- DIY Burlap Coffee Bag Bench
- Rescue and Reupholster Furniture
- How to Reupholster a Chair with Jeans
- Rustic DIY Ottoman Makeover
- How to Make a Chair Cushion
- Faux Fur DIY Office Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe